|Link to news story|
"More than 140 staff at Barnet Council’s Regulatory Service’s Department will take industrial action, in a bid to remain directly employed by the council.
"Action will begin on Wednesday 16 March. Staff will stop answering calls, attending meetings, and other support work."
Full list of departments:
- Trading Standards and Licensing Land Charges
- Planning and Development
- Building Control and Structure Registration (births, deaths and marriages)
- Environmental Health Highways Strategy
- Highways Network and Management
- Highways Traffic and Development
- Highways Transport and Regeneration
- Strategic Planning and Regeneration
- Cemeteries and Crematoria