Glossary of Terms Attached to BXC Outline Planning Permission
"Phase 1" [of the Brent Cross Cricklewood scheme] shall have the precisely same meaning as the Primary Development Package and PDP (and for the avoidance of doubt, any reference to 'Phase 1' in this Agreement shall include the whole of Phase 1, including Phases 1A, 1B and 1C, unless stated otherwise).
|Rarely-seen Hammerson board meeting|
“Phase 1A” means the following Critical Infrastructure comprised in Phase 1 in accordance with the Primary Development Delivery Programme and all relevant Necessary Consents and the relevant Phase 1 Details (subject to any amendments approved in accordance with Condition 4.2):
- Site Engineering and Preparation Works insofar as these are comprised in Phase 1;
- A406 Brent Cross Ingress/Egress Junction Improvements
- A41/A406 Junction Improvements
- A407 Cricklewood Lane/Claremont Road Junction Improvements
- A5/Diverted Geron Way (Waste Handling Facility) Junction.
- A5/A407 Cricklewood Lane Junction Improvements.
- Claremont Avenue
- Claremont Road Junction North
- Claremont Park Road (Part 1)
- Templehof Avenue and Templehof Link Road
- Tilling Road West Re-alignment and Diversion (Part 1)
- Claremont Avenue Junction with Tilling Road
- Brent Cross Pedestrian Underpass Works
- Prince Charles Drive Diversion
- Bus Station Temporary Enhancement Works
- Clarefield Park Temporary Replacement Open Space
- Clitterhouse Playing Fields Improvements Part 1
- Eastern River Brent Alteration & Diversion Works.
- Bridge Structure B1 (Replacement A406 Templehof Bridge)
- River Brent Bridges (as relevant to the Eastern River Brent Alteration and Diversion Works).
"Phase 1B" means the Plot Development and the Critical Infrastructure as listed below all of which Critical Infrastructure shall be in accordance with the Primary Development Delivery Programme and all relevant Necessary Consents and the relevant Phase 1 Details (subject to any amendments approved in accordance with Condition 4.2):
- Plot Development in relation to Plots 18, 25, 28, 46, 59 (subject to compliance with Conditions 35.3, 35.4 and 35.6) and 63
- Brent Cross Main Square
- River Brent Nature Park
- Eastern Brent Riverside Park
- School Green Corridor
- Claremont Park Improvements
- Market Square
- Brent Terrace Green Corridor
- Whitefield Estate Replacement Units.
"Phase 1C" [do keep up!] means all Plot Development and other Critical Infrastructure and works forming part of the Development within Phase 1 (but not including anything contained within Phases 1A and 1B) the Critical Infrastructure element of which shall be delivered in accordance with the Primary Development Delivery Programme and all relevant Necessary Consents and the relevant Phase 1 Details (subject to any amendments approved in accordance with Condition 4.2).
"Phase 1 Details" means a detailed specification (including the Reserved Matters Approvals) programme of works and working method statement in respect of the Critical Infrastructure included within Phase 1 and approved a) in the case of Critical Infrastructure (Pre-Phase) in accordance with Condition 13.1 and (b) in the case of Critical Infrastructure (Non-Pre-Phase) in accordance with Condition 1.7 of this Permission and in either case in accordance with the relevant parameters and principles set out in the DSF and the Primary Development Delivery Programme or any variations to such documents or details or substitute documents or details approved by the LPA (whether under the Conditions of this Permission or otherwise) or on appeal.
|"Come come, Matron. Surely you've seen a temperature|
taken like this before?" - The Colonel
"Yes Colonel. But never with a daffodil!" - Matron
By the way, the Mayor's planning team says that:
"Under the new Community Infrastructure Levy regulations, the Levy is not payable where planning permission is granted before the CIL in an area formally comes into force (for the Mayor's CIL, this will be 1 April 2012).Brent Cross already has planning permission, so the CIL will not affect it, unless the developer either applies for a different planning permission, or applies to change a condition on the current permission." [Sorted then.]