.

.
Click above for what became the consented plan, plus Transport page.

2014-11-27

Barnet Times: "Chris Naylor, chief operating officer leaves role at Barnet" (Barnet's gain is Barking's loss)


"Every happiness and prosperity!
If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade
myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you,
I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place
altogether in vain."

(Link to Barnet Times)

"Barnet Borough Council’s chief operating officer is leaving his role.

"In an email to all councillors, Andrew Travers, Barnet’s chief executive, confirmed that Chris Naylor has accepted a job as the chief executive of Barking & Dagenham Council. He said:
"He intends to take up his new post at the start of February next year."

No comments:

Post a Comment