|Link to video|
"On February 22nd 2011, LSx London Sustainability Exchange hosted:
'The Big Society: Making a return on community investment'at the Wallace Space, London.
"Speakers at the event included:
- Lord Wei, the Government Advisor on the Big Society,
- Jamie Walls, the Vice President of Communications for Shell,
- Gail Findlay, the Well London Co-ordinator, London Health Commission,
- Samantha Heath, the CEO of LSx, and
- Mark Harrod, the Advocacy Director for Central YMCA.
"Some of the questions delegates were asked included:
- What does the Big Society mean to you,
- What was the most useful part of the event for you, and
- Are you going to do anything different after today?
"Michelle Dawson the Community Manager for Hammerson PLC, is also a board member of LSx, and is very interested in Lord Wei's speech on the Big society."
"From the video wall The Big Society: Making a return on community investment."