.

.
Click above for what became the consented plan, plus Transport page.

2013-07-26

The PR outfit 'London Communications Agency' operates firm discipline, coupled with flair.



"At 5.21pm yesterday I sent an email on behalf of Jonathan Joseph about the Brent Cross Cricklewood consultation and I accidently copied email addresses into the ‘CC’ field instead of blind copying the email to everyone.

"I am emailing now to apologise to you all about this.

"I fully recognise that this was a breach of your personal data which we have promised to respect and I would like to sincerely apologise on behalf of both myself and my company that this has happened.

"This was a genuine mistake – of which Jonathan had no knowledge – which should not have happened and I am truly sorry for this error.

"Please be assured that we shall never repeat this error and we do hugely appreciate you taking the time to contribute to the Brent Cross Cricklewood consultation.

"If anyone would like to discuss this with me I am on 020 7612 8480 and please do accept my humble apologies that this has happened."

Simon Lawrence
Account Manager
[for how much longer?]
London Communications Agency


No comments:

Post a Comment