.

.
Click above for what became the consented plan, plus Transport page.

2012-01-18

Estates Gazette: Woe is me, Woe is me

Link to web site

"The lovely David Thame of EG called me to pick my brains, about his upcoming feature for the magazine on the prospects for London regeneration schemes, ... [including] Brent Cross/Cricklewood.

"... You won't be surprised to learn my prognosis was a little bleak. ... There isn't much good news around on any of the above." 



Link to Estates Gazette
(subscription details)

"Hammerson is to look at extending Brent Cross shopping centre, as the first phase of the £4.5bn Brent Cross Cricklewood regeneration.

"London mayor Boris Johnson revealed this week that he will work with the shopping centre's owners, Hammerson and Standard Life Investments, on bringing forward the shopping centre plans early.

"... The shopping centre, which is Britain's oldest mall [no, it's not], is in line for a 590,000 sq ft extension."

No comments:

Post a Comment