.

.
Click above for what became the consented plan, plus Transport page.

2016-03-06

Brent & Kilburn Times: "Vanessa Feltz: ‘Scatter my cremated ashes over Brent Cross Shopping Centre’." (Fine. How soon?)


Link to web site

"The radio and television broadcaster, known for her gags [sic], returned to the UK’s first American-style mall in Prince Charles Drive to cut the ribbon on a replica animal installation.

" 'Here is my true spiritual home,' she said, a visitor since the centre opened in 1976 when she was just 14-years-old. 'It was so glamorous, it was so dazzling, of course I came here, you couldn't drag me out of the place.'

"She added: 'It played a huge part in my life. For loads of us it was the first place we could go on our own without grown-ups. You could go on the bus and your parents wouldn't worry about you'."

No comments:

Post a Comment